[Prenote: As a result of updated birth data, this article has been completely rewritten from its original publication date on EzineArticles.com of 4 April 2011 during a Mercury Retrograde. The current article and its assessments are solely based on the natal data of Prince William’s birth name-William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor and his date of birth-21 June 1982, and Kate Middleton’s birth name-Catherine Elizabeth Middleton, born 9 January 1982.]
[Disclaimer: This article is neither intended to extol nor defame Prince William or his wife, Kate Middleton. It is offered simply as a means of relating the numbers in their King’s Numerology charts with their marriage and life together to further the understanding of numerology as a science.]
He is the son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the legendary Queen of Hearts, Diana, Princess of Wales. She is a collegiately educated fashion icon. Their wedding date is 29 April 2011 at 11:00am in Westminster Abbey, London, England. What do the numerology charts of William and Kate reveal about them and their relationship?
• Is their relationship a true love match?
• What motivates William at his core?
• What is Kate’s primary desire?
• Are there any dangers in their marriage?
• Will their marriage be royal bliss or a royal bust?
• Does their relationship satisfy each of their most primal desires?
The Loveline/Basic Matrix
To answer these questions and more, let’s first look at the Loveline or Basic Matrix of both William and Kate. The loveline in the King’s Numerology is an overview of the individual and his or her destiny. Comprised of eight parts, the loveline houses the secret keys to love and attraction.
1. Lifepath – literally the path one is to follow in life; also the script of one’s life
2. Expression – the individual with full potentials, assets, and liabilities
3. Performance Experience (PE) – The role the person will play in life
4. Soul – Primary needs, wants, desires, and motivations
5. Material Soul (MS) – Secondary needs, wants, desires, and motivations
6. Nature – Primary personality and manner of doing things
7. Material Nature (MN) – Secondary personality and manner of doing things
8. Voids – Missing numbers (energies) in the birth name
Prince William – Loveline(Birth data: William Black satta 786 Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor; 21 June 1982)
1. Lifepath – 2
2. Expression – 9
3. Performance Experience (PE) – 2
4. Soul – 8
5. Material Soul – 1
6. Nature – 1
7. Material Nature – 3
8. Voids none
William’s Lifepath and PE – 2.
William’s 2 Lifepath is the same as that of his father, Prince Charles. It is anchored in life lessons involving relationship, partnership, teamwork, others, and female energy. This 2 has roots of 29 and 47 which bring power, service, introspection, and potential struggles and tensions into his life via relationships of varying kinds and types.
This 2 Lifepath also harmonizes with William’s PE or Performance/Experience, the role he will give in life. Thus, the lessons he will be learning in life (both positive and negative) as well as his role in life, strongly focus on relationship, partnership, teamwork, support, and female energy. Obviously, the legacy of his mother, the relationship between her and his father, Diana’s own relationships in her childhood and adult life, her 2 life PE, his father’s relationship with Camilla, and now his own relationship with Kate, as well as his relationship with the English people as potentially being their future king, clearly reflect this 2 energy.
The master number associated with the simple number 2 is the 11. Its spiritual side is balance and peace; its negative side is deception and war. The 11 master number can be very inspirational, and if William is to ever be King of England, this 2 energy will serve him very well. After all, the concept of relationship was his mother’s legacy to the world… and to him and his brother, Harry