Web is a faceless world where all interaction occurs without direct contact. Your interaction with others is through your website. This kind of interaction does not have the advantage of one to one interaction or voice conversations we can have in real world.
It is also a fact that user is more likely to buy from you if you can inspire more trust in his mind about you and your business.
You have to do within constraints of virtual world or internet.
Internet is a strong and viral medium that has got unprecedented penetration and reach. Everything travels fast here. Your credibility is very important for your business because it can make or break your business with unimaginable speed.
There are few precautions that you must take to build a reputation for yourself and your business.
* Tell Them: Tell them who you are and what is purpose of your website. Be truthful and be realistic. Your purpose should state how your website and your product is going to help your customers. For example if you are selling an ebook on “How to Manage Time Better”, then purpose of your website is to help people to manage their time better. Your purpose is not selling that ebook. That would happen in process, of course.
Provide a contact address where your visitors can reach you in case they feel. If you provide a physical address as well along with email address, this puts them into higher trust that this person is real and not somebody who is out to dupe them.
* Choose A Good Product: Your product should be good enough to meet your purpose. If it does not, then sales would stop after some time.
* Use Testimonials: Testimonial is www.ufabet the praise that you get from your customers. it is kind of feedback. Testimonials signal your visitors that the product has been used by others like them and have benefited them. If it has helped others, it would help them too.
* Choose Your Website Well: There are colours that would inspire trust and there are colours that would make your website look shady. Choose a good combination of colours. When in doubt, stick to blue for your website backgrounds and graphic. People trust blue more than any other colour. Though limited, a website is face of your business. Choose it carefully.
* Brand Yourself: Join forums and groups with your real name. Use your name and website name in your communications. Done repeatedly, this will help your name become known. A known name inspires more trust.
Inspire trust and build trust. that is key to building a credibility.